Reservation & Cancellation Policy
1. Reservation Policy
- Select arrival / departure dates and room type.
- Make sure of the ferry itineraries and get your tickets on time.
Tips: buy ferry tickets from the agencies of our island. This strengthens the local economy and you are immediately informed about all available itineraries and their changes. Ask us!
- Please check the booking confirmation email you received from us. Indicate any errors to us, by replying to the relevant email and not by phone, before depositing the deposit.
- The amount of the deposit varies depending on the number of nights.
- Pay the deposit and send us by email, the relevant document, which will indicate the code and the dates of the reservation.
2. Reservation Validation
Your reservation is valid after you receive the relevant confirmation email for a period of two days, without deposit.
After two days only the reservations are valid, for which the advance payment has been paid.
By depositing the deposit you accept the details of the reservation
and for any error, the management of the accommodation is not responsible.
Please check the confirmation email carefully to avoid any errors.
We always try to resolve various issues that may arise, as we want to ensure your pleasant stay.
3. Arrivals and departures policy
Arrival and departure times are set by ministerial decision as follows.
Please respect the above time limits for the safety of all of us and the proper operation of the accommodation.
Your room is thoroughly cleaned.
The property management has the right to arrange a different arrival time for you.
Do not arrive at the property prior to the scheduled time of arrival without prior notice.
If you want to extend your departure time, contact us up to 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
We will inform you immediately about the availability and the cost.
4. Payment policy
30% prepayment of the total amount of the reservation is required to secure the reservation. In case of cancellation within cancellation policy’s limits the deposit is refundable. In case of cancellation after free cancellation has expired, deposit will not be returned.
It is possible to pay for your stay in the following ways.
Transfer to a bank account
Using a debit or credit card.
Payment is due upon arrival or up to 24 hours before departure.
To avoid inconvenience and overcrowding, please do not leave the payment process in the last 24 hours of your stay.
For the issuance of invoices, please provide us with the necessary information, 24 hours before payment.
5. Minimum overnight requirements
Minimum nights are adjusted according to the season and availability.
All personal data is encrypted and processed securely.
We take the safeguarding of your personal data seriously.
Your personal information is used only for the registration of your reservation and our future communication, through a newsletter.
You have the right to request your deletion from the property newsletter.
7. Other charges
The cost of the night includes all the legal charges, such as VAT and accommodation tax.
- use of wired and wireless network
- Daily cleaning
- linen change after two nights
- use of parking space
- use of playpen
Other services are charged upon request.
8. Cancellation Policy
- Low Period (25/05-02/06 & 01/010-15/10): In case of cancellation on 7 days or less prior to arrival, or in case of no-show or early departure than scheduled, 100% fees will apply.
- Middle Period (03/06-30/06 & 12/09-30/09): In case of cancellation on 14 days or less prior to arrival, or in case of no-show or early departure than scheduled, 100% fees will apply.
- High & Peak Periods (01/07-11/09): In case of cancellation on 31 days or less prior to arrival, or in case of no-show or early departure than scheduled, 100% fees will apply.